Microtella Lenovo ThinkCentre M625Q – Tiny – A9 9420E 1.8 GHZ – 4GB – 128GB SSD WIN10 Pro Business Desktop with Microtella DisplayPort Cables
Stay productive without taking up too much space with the second-generation Lenovo ThinkCentre M625Q Tiny Desktop Computer. It features a compact design that packs an AMD A9 9420e Dual-Core (1.8 – 2.7 GHz, 1 MB L2 cache) processor and 4GB of RAM, so you can type and browse the web. While running demanding tasks, the processor’s four cores can operate at speeds of up to 2.7 GHz. The M625Q has an integrated AMD Radeon R5 Graphics chipset, which delivers detailed visuals to your DisplayPort-equipped monitor. For storage, a NVMe Express 128GB is onboard, and Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) is preinstalled on this drive.
Other notable connections include two DisplayPort outputs, three USB 3.1 Gen-1 Type-A ports, and three USB 2.0 Type-A ports. Accessing the internet can be accomplished wired or wirelessly via onboard Gigabit Ethernet or Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac).
- Operating System: Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Processor: AMD A9 9420e Dual-Core (1.8 – 2.7 GHz, 1 MB L2 cache)
- RAM: RAM: 4GB DDR4 SDRAM RAM 1866MHz
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R5
- Storage: 128GB SSD
- Storage: SSD 128 GB – PCI Express – M.2 – NVM Express (NVMe)
- Wireless: 11ac wireless, M.2 Card, Qualcomm Atheros QCA6174A (dual band), Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2* combo adapter, 2×2
- Stand: Floor stand
- Form Factor: Tiny Desktop
- Front Ports: Two USB 3.1 Gen1 (one is Always On and fast charge), one microphone (stereo, 3.5mm), one headphone / microphone combo jack (stereo, 3.5mm)
- Rear Port: One USB 3.1 Gen1 and three USB 2.0, ethernet (RJ-45), two DisplayPort, one headphoneone
- Audio: High Definition (HD) Audio, Realtek ALC233-VB2 / internal speaker (1.5 watt)
- Power Supply: 65 Watt
- Weight: 2.87 LBS
- Dimensions: 7.05″ W X 7.20″ D X 1.36″ H
Floor Stand, Keyboard & Mouse Included
Bundle included with 2x MICROTELLA DisplayPort Cables
Big on performance. Small in design.
Good for run a small business or the IT department of a massive enterprise
Accessing the internet can be accomplished wired or wirelessly via onboard Gigabit Ethernet or Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)