Desktop Cable Organizer, Weighted, No Bad Smell, Bundled with 2 Reusable Cable Ties (White)
ENVISIONED Desktop Cable Organizer and Cable Holder
- Tired of cables falling off your desk?
- Frustrated with messy cords all over your work space?
Get Organized with the Envisioned Desktop Cable Organizer!
- No more searching for your cables that slipped away and fell behind or under your desk!
- No more sorting through a jumbled and tangled cable mess!
- The Desktop Cable Organizer organizes your computer cables and keeps them exactly where you want them, so that they do not slide off your desk when disconnected.
Can be Used with All Types of Cables
- USB Cables
- Power Cords
- Cell Phone Chargers
- Audio Cables
- Thin or thick cables, you name it!
Best in Quality and Design
- The Envisioned Desktop Cable Organizer is uniquely designed to keep all your cables within easy reach while in use and also remain in place while disconnected.
- Made from eco-friendly FDA food grade silicone material with a weighted base that stays firmly on your desktop without the need for adhesive tape, leaving you with plenty of space to work!
- Bonus cable clips are made from strong and recyclable PVC.
- When you order now, know that you are protected by a 60 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.
- You are also backed by an additional Lifetime free replacement warranty after registering the product.
Click the ADD TO CART Button to Get Yours Now!
Note: Cables are not included.
FRUSTRATED searching for cables under your desk or behind your nightstand? Not anymore!
WEIGHTED NON-SLIP BASE keeps cables from slipping away and falling off your desk without the need of adhesive tape. No more hunting for your cables under desks and nightstands!
COMPACT DESIGN maximizes your desk space. Can hold multiple cables in each slot.
PERFECT GIFT: Arrives in a premium gift box packaging as shown in photo and comes bundled with 2 reusable twist ties.
BEWARE OF FAKES: Look for “Sold by Envisioned and Fulfilled by Amazon” when adding to cart. Any other seller, such as “Ximum” or “Koko Nut” are attempting to use our listing to sell you an unauthorized fake copy.